The University of Toronto provides a consolidated transcript. This means that your transcript will show all degrees granted and courses taken at the University of Toronto.
Students are expected to check their grades on ROSI prior to ordering their transcript.
- All orders are processed through the University of Toronto Transcript Centre (UTTC). The Faculty of Law's Records Office does not provide copies of transcripts.
- Students and alumni may order transcripts on the web, mail, or in-person.
- Web requests are made at: www.rosi.utoronto.ca
- Paper Request forms: www.transcripts.utoronto.ca
- Mail requests are sent to:
The University of Toronto Transcript Centre (UTTC)
Room 1006, 100 St. George Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3G3
- In person requests require dropping off a completed "Transcript Request Form" and a cheque or money order at the UTCC. Office hours are:
Monday to Friday 8:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (excluding holidays)
During July and August hours are 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Transcript fees are $12.00 per transcript
- See links above for details about method of payment
Upon graduation, students applying to the Bar Admission Course must order a Faculty of Law transcript through ROSI, to be forwarded to the Bar Admission Office.
The Records Office does not provide students with copies of their academic transcripts from other institutions as these must be obtained by the student directly from the institution issuing the transcript.
In May 1999, the University of Toronto introduced the consolidated transcript. The consolidated transcript is not capable of reflecting Prizes or Awards. Prizes or Awards will be noted on a separate certificate issued only at the time of the award.
Students receiving an Award Certificate for Prizes must keep photocopies available for inclusion with transcripts that may be ordered.